To reserve the date and time of your wedding ceremony please download the two page pdf form below, complete and email back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also pay the $50 deposit via PayPal below. Deposits are non-refundable. Upon receipt of your deposit I will confirm with you via e-mail. If you prefer snail mail instead, please mail the appointment form along with your $50 deposit check to: Peter A. Flessas, PO Box 1221, Brookfield, WI 53008. Make check payable to "Peter A. Flessas" and write the date and time of your ceremony in the memo portion of your check. Your cancelled check is your receipt. Please review my Terms and Conditions below.
Use this button to remit your deposit via PayPal.
1. DEPOSITS: All deposits are non-refundable. Your cancelled check or PayPal payment confirmation is your receipt.
2. SUBSTITUTION: In the event of an emergency, illness or inclement weather I reserve the right to procure a substitute officiant of my choice. In the event of a scheduling conflict I will refund your deposit in full.
3. PAYMENT: Payment is due in cash or money order on the day of your wedding. No personal checks please.
4. LATE START TIME: Ceremonies that begin 30 minutes past the scheduled start time may be subject to an additional fee of $25 per half hour. Time is of the essence.
5. DATE/TIME CHANGE: Absent a conflicting reservation, parties are allowed one date and time change. Subsequent changes are subject to a fee of $25.
6. ARRIVAL: I will arrive at your venue at least 30 minutes prior to the start time. Please have both your marriage certificate and the balance of my fee available upon my arrival.
7. REHEARSALS: Rehearsals are limited to one hour and shall toll upon the designated start time. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of the bride and groom to make sure that all of your attendees are present and on time.
8. DATE HOLDS: All reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. However, pending your deposit payment, I will hold a requested date for (3) business days.
9. MOCK CEREMONY OR NO MARRIAGE LICENSE: In the event that a party has not procured a marriage license and/or are representing to guests that they are being legally married via a mock ceremony, a waiver form shall be signed by the parties stating that said ceremony is not legally binding and parties shall hold officiant harmless from any liability therein.
10. COUNTY CLERK INFO: The county clerk should already have my contact information on file. If not, please provide the following when applying for your marriage license: Peter A. Flessas, PO Box 1221, Brookfield, WI 53008, 414-324-19, five, four.